Vargo Recruitment Ltd is committed to processing personal information about its customers and partners in ways that comply with its legal and regulatory obligations, and to being clear with customers and partners about what it does with their personal information.
This Policy explains how we use any personal information we may collect about you when you use our websites; or when you use or are a recipient of our services.
Personal information that Vargo Recruitment Ltd may collect about you.
Vargo Recruitment Ltd may collect personal information which we receive when:
- you use our website, vargorecruitment.co.uk
- you engage with us via social media and recruitment job boards
- you use our services
- you contact us
We may collect the following types of information:
- your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and other contact details
- information required to provide you with a service, and details of our services that you have used
- your company’s name, your position in the company; the company address, company’s email address and telephone number
- information collected through your use of Vargo Recruitment Ltd website. Please see the Cookies Policy below for more information
- details of any enquiry or complaint you make to Vargo Recruitment Ltd
Why Vargo Recruitment Ltd collects personal information
Vargo Recruitment Ltd collects your personal information to:
- provide you with products and services that you may request from us or selected third parties
- enhance or improve customers’ experience of our products and services and our website
- improve and develop its services
- protect security e.g. to check your identity when you use our services, if relevant
- meet its legal and regulatory obligations.
If you call any of our telephone numbers, we may record your call. These recordings are used for training and quality control, to ensure that we continuously monitor and improve our customer service standards.
How Vargo Recruitment Ltd collects personal information
Vargo Recruitment Ltd collects personal information:
- directly from customers: e.g. when a customer signs up to receive our services or registers on the Company website
- from third parties e.g. when we acquire third-party marketing lists or information from the electoral roll; or through social media, or when undertaking an identity check, if relevant.
- when products or services are provided together with a business partner and the information is collected by the business partner in order for Vargo Recruitment Ltd to provide you with the product or service, if relevant.
Who sees the information which Vargo Recruitment Ltd holds?
Customers’ personal information may be provided to selected third parties:
- where customers have indicated they wish to receive information about products, services or promotions that may be of interest to them.
- where services are provided together with a business partner and it is necessary to disclose the information to them in order to provide the services
- for the prevention of fraud against Vargo Recruitment Ltd, third parties and customers
- for the purposes of identity verification
- to prevent money laundering
- where products and services are provided to third parties by Vargo Recruitment Ltd e.g. for the purposes of identity verification and fraud prevention, and it is necessary to disclose information to them in order to provide the service.
Other third parties (including the police, law enforcement agencies, credit reference and fraud prevention agencies and other bodies) to protect our or another person’s rights, property, or safety e.g.
- to exchange information to protect against fraud and to reduce payment risks, if relevant
- in connection with the prevention and detection of crime.
Transfer of personal information outside of the UK
Vargo Recruitment Ltd may need to transfer personal information about customers to third parties located outside the UK. If we do, we will ensure that information is protected to a level which meets the requirements of UK law.
Keeping personal information secure
Vargo Recruitment Ltd is committed to keeping customers’ and partners’ personal information secure to protect it from being inappropriately or accidentally accessed, used, shared or destroyed, and against it being lost.
How long we keep personal information
Vargo Recruitment Ltd will only retain customers’ personal information for as long as it needs it to carry out a particular purpose or meet a particular obligation.
Keeping personal information accurate
Vargo Recruitment Ltd will ensure that personal information is kept accurate and up to date as far as is reasonably possible. However, Vargo Recruitment Ltd relies on customers and partners to ensure that some of the information it holds about them is accurate and up-to-date. We encourage customers and partners to inform Vargo Recruitment Ltd of any changes to their information.
Access to personal information
Vargo Recruitment Ltd provides customers and partners with access to their personal information and the opportunity to amend and update their details or preferences (including consent to receive marketing communications) in order to keep the information up-to-date and accurate.
You can request details of personal information Vargo Recruitment Ltd holds about you, including on our websites’ databases, by contacting us.
Requests must be made in writing. Proof of identification is required in order to protect your information. We also require sufficient details to be able locate your information. For example, dates and details of the website, products or services that you have used. An optional application form may be provided to assist us in locating the information you require.
A customer may request Vargo Recruitment Ltd to provide them with information about products and services which may be of interest to them. We will not provide information that does not meet your requirements.
We will make it easy for you to opt out of any information requests if you no longer wish to receive them.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer when you use a website. If you would like details of the Cookies used by Vargo Recruitment Ltd website, please request this from us.
How to contact us
Customers with queries or complaints relating to products or services provided by Vargo Recruitment Ltd can contact Vargo Recruitment Ltd in writing, at the address below:
For requests, complaints or queries relating to the use of your personal information please write to:
The Data Controller
Vargo Recruitment Ltd
Castle Court, 6 Cathedral Road, Cardiff, CF11 9LJ
02920 789 957