Vargo Recruitment have an opportunity for an experienced recruitment consultant to join our team in the centre of Cardiff. If you’re a proven billing consultant looking to make a career move, or you’re tired of the agency environment then get in touch.
Our mission is simple: connect aspiring people to aspiring businesses. We’re looking for ambitious people with a positive attitude to make this happen.
We are a specialist recruitment consultancy based in the heart of Cardiff. Founded in 2016, we’ve celebrated our success, helping businesses to grow by connecting them with the best talent across South Wales. We’ve helped hundreds of businesses and as a result we have developed a deep understanding of what companies need to deliver in our specialist fields.
We work within the following sectors:
- Financial & Accountancy
- Finance & ERP Systems
- Data & Analytics
- Business change, Project & Programme Management
- Technology & IT Recruitment
How are we unique?
- No challenging KPIs, we measure performance on the satisfaction of the businesses we support
- You can be your own boss. We don’t have any micromanagement here; all our consultants are treated like adults
- A fun and flexible working environment, with the ability to work from home
- No strict dress codes
Our people are at the core of what we do. We encourage our ambitious team to be their own boss. Experienced consultants are given the opportunity to grow their own desk with the freedom to explore and develop, and graduates are supported with the training and development needed to advance their careers. We have a good reputation in the market, and we all work collaboratively to help maintain it, with a commitment to rewarding our staff and celebrating successes.
What We Offer
- A competitive salary with uncapped commission
- Discounted gym membership
- It’s not all work – team days out, events and happy hour are regular occurrences
- Party like it’s your birthday – this is the one place where you won’t get the ‘at work’ birthday blues with your birthday off
- Life Balance – appointments? Child care? We understand the value of balancing work and life
- Learning and Development – we value our people’s development, whether you have no prior recruitment experience, right through to senior management
- Have your say – we value your voice, and encourage all our staff to share their knowledge, ideas and feedback
- New parents – we take care of our mums and dads, giving you the support to make sure your career doesn’t get in the way of your parenting
We are an equal opportunities employer.
For more information on what life is like at Vargo, head to our careers page.